Since 2009, Andrew Ortega has been helping 100’s of families, individuals and investors alike through the home financing process. AS a Certified Mortgage Planner, his wealth of experience, couple with his passion to help has made Andrew a go-to for many of his friends and clients alike. One of his points of pride is his ability to make the loan process as easy and transparent as he can. Since his entry into the industry, Andrew aims to convey clear and confident advice that will arm his clients with the tools to make the right decision for them when choosing a loan strategy.
Every clients’ situation is unique and will have different needs as their story and lifestyle change over time. That is why EVERY client receives a Total Cost Analysis (TCA Report) that not only compares loan options side-by-side, but also compares loan options over time. This enables his clients to experience a one-of-a-kind birds eye view of multiple financing strategies that match their overall financial goals and objectives. A proud University of New Mexico University graduate, Andrew is a proud Lobo through and through. Along with his wife Ashley, they raise 3 children, Aiden, Allison and Adam. When Andrew is not working, he is often found at the lake, road tripping with his family, camping or strolling through Kirkland, checking out the local shops. Andrews motto is: "Helping you create wealth with real estate FASTER by helping you make SMARTER loan decisions".
Andrew specializes in:
• Low Down payment HomeReady and HomePossible mortgages
• Standard Conventional, FHA and VA Loans
• Jumbo financing w/ as little as 5% down
• Self-Employed home financing
• Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Loans
• $0 Mortgage Insurance loans with less than 20% down payment
• Investment property cashflow loans
• Stated Income Investment property loans
• Bridge loan + simultaneous purchase loan